Data can be exported from the DNA Behavior Platform from a group level. To create the exported data from the DNA System in an excel format, follow the below steps:
- Visit the group detail page for the report you wish to export data from.
- Click on “Export Group” Quick Link which can be found at the lower left section of the group detail page. On this page, there are 3 types of exports available:
- Export User Factor T-scores – This will export Natural Behavior data. (See sample attached)
- Group Profile Export- This will export Communication DNA data. (See sample attached)
- Export Group Administrator and User type Report- This will export administrative user data such as the permission level and user types. (See sample attached)
Updates to this feature overtime:
Based on user feedback, a change was implemented on March 15, 2018 to relax the restrictions on system exports. Previously, a purchase of a detailed “Premium” report was required to download detailed factor data. Following this upgrade, now all factor scores data can be exported, regardless of what reports have been purchased for a client.