Standard Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions
- The organization will be entitled to the selected products and services in the Subscription Package for a 12-month Agreement Period indicated as the “Start Date”.
- Unlimited access to the DNA Discovery Processes and Reports indicated in agreement that are scheduled and completed in the Agreement Period.
- Access to the DNA Administration System, including reporting information
- Training for the DNA Discovery Process indicated in the above table.
- The Discovery Processes and Reports are not to be used for the certification and training of other professionals, any other forms of sale on a stand-alone basis, or unreasonable business/personal use.
- Renewal and Termination: This Agreement will automatically renew at the prices indicated above at the end of the Agreement Period unless written notice of termination is sent 30 days prior to the commencement of the next renewal term by either party.
- I have read and confirmed that the computer systems at my company meet or exceed the published Standard Minimum Requirements: Click here to view
- This form should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. The organization’s representative will receive confirmation of the agreement within 24 hours, subject to receipt of the first payment.
- In the event of credit card or direct deposit failure, a processing fee of $50.00 will be charged.
- If your payment becomes 14 or more days past due, access to your firm’s DNA Behavior account will be suspended until payment is made. During this period, both access to the DNA Behavior Admin System as well as your client’s access to their discovery processes will be unavailable.
- The organization’s representative has read and agrees to the DNA Behavior Master Services Agreement Terms & Conditions per our website – refer www.dnabehavior.com
- Please retain a copy of this agreement in your organization's records for future reference.
- One admin account setup is included in each package for small business, two admin accounts for medium businesses and three admin accounts for large businesses.
- Additional admin accounts/admin training can be purchased at $250 per admin account.
- The one- and two-day training listed in the packages are just for one named person per package. Only the named person can participate in the refresher training in subsequent years. Additional training can be purchased and for additional people.
- Training Cancellation and Fee Policy: All fees are required to be paid at least 2 weeks before the scheduled training date. To re-schedule training, no penalty will be incurred up to 2 weeks prior to the program date. The fee for rescheduling is $500 if the request is made between 2 weeks and 24 hours prior to the program. All requests must be in writing. Please note: within the 24-hour window, cancellation or attempt to reschedule is considered a no-show which will result in the loss of the training opportunity for that year.