Please note: Password manager issues are typically outside the scope of our support team's help (given that they are typically browser or password manager issues). However, we understand that this can be frustrating to deal with and are happy to have a call to see how we can help, if you schedule a web conference support call. If your issues does require assistance directly from your password manager, for your convenience, we have provided helpful next steps and links below:
Common password managers addressed in this help article:
- Zoho Vault
- Sticky Password
- Password Boss
- Keeper Password
- RoboForm 8
- AgileBits 1 Password
- True Key by Intel Security
- Disable the auto-log in functionality with your password manager.
- Do you have more than one password manager installed on your computer?
Password managers often conflict with one another as they attempt to log you automatically into websites. A key first step is to ensure that only 1 password manager is running in your browser.
- Do you have the passwords stored in your browser that could be causing problems?
Help article for all browsers can be found here.
- Is your Password Manager up date?
- If none of the above steps seems to fix your issue, we suggest that you contact the Password Manager support of your provider. For your convenience, we have provided below the support sites for the most popular password managers.