If you have printed a PDF report from the admin system that looks perfect on the screen but prints with little squares all over it, there is an issue between your PDF viewer and the way it prepares the file for printing. While the root cause of this issue is outside of our direct control of the DNA platform (the issue is between your computer and your printer), we recommend the following as a workaround:
- Visit a client detail page in the DNA Platform and choose a report to view.
- View the PDF file inside your browser window (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Save (sometimes referred to downloading) the PDF file to your computer
- Locate the PDF file that you have saved to your computer and the file directly from your computer
- Print the file from your PDF reader program (Adobe Reader is the most common program for PDF viewing)