The Financial DNA Discovery Process is comprised of 4 separate discovery processes that can be completed independently, and includes the related reports, interpretation tools, facilitation questions and implementation guides.
- The 4 discovery processes are:
- Communication DNA
- Financial DNA Natural Behavior
- Quality Life
- Financial Personality
- DNA Behavior has developed its own technology systems which process the Financial DNA assessments and reports, store the data and provide facilitation features. This technology platform is known as the DNA Behavior Administration System.
- To learn more, please click here.
- Detailed reports and background information on the development and validation of the DNA Behavior Discovery Process are available if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org