- Go to the web address: www.dnabehavior.biz
- In the Username field, enter your email address
- In the Password field, provide your password that you have set for yourself
- Press the blue button: “Log On”
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the” My DNA” tab.
- Select the "Clients" tab
- Enter the name or email address of the client in the search field
- Click on "Client ID" of the desired client
- Besides the desired discovery process, click the blue "View" link
- The report will appear on the new tab of the computer browser in PDF format
- Print this report on the available printer using the instructions below
By default, the system prepares reports in the PDF format on your screen. Your computer is required to have a PDF viewer installed in order to view reports. Since the PDF reports are being viewed on a PDF viewer you have installed on your computer, the process for printing and saving varies from computer to computer.
Generally, the save and print options are available on your computer if you hover a mouse over the center of the PDF report. See the below screenshot for an example of how the print and save buttons appear in Adobe Reader (the most common PDF viewer.