Click here to send an email to request our support team to add an additional Group Administrator to your account.
Before making this request:
- You will need an existing Group in the admin system with at least 1 Group administrator.
- Each individual needs a username account in the DNA Admin System. If they have not completed a discovery process before, you will need to add them by either setting them up yourself by using the ("Create New Client") feature or sending them a self-registration link.
- Understand that this request will change your account for billing purposes:
- If you use a Business DNA unlimited subscription package, the package is structured on the number of users. Each standard group administrator user added will increase your license by $250 / year. This amount will be pro-rated for this year and will be added to your renewal package for future billing.
- If you use a Financial DNA unlimited subscription package, the package is structured on the number of standard users and also the number of Advisor users. Group Admins created in this process are $250 / year but will not have "Advisor" access in the system, they are standard users.
- For A la Carte users, each additional group administrator is $250 for a one-time system set up. Make the payment by clicking here via credit card prior to making this request.
Include the following with your request:
1. Name of your Group or Company
2. Name of individual to be made a Group Administrator
3. Email address of individual to be made a Group Administrator
Once this request is processed, each group administrator will receive a welcome email inviting them to the system and including instructions to get started.