- Send an email to your participants ahead of the workshop including this link to print their report. Report printing instructions
- Follow these instructions to generate a Business DNA Team Report or these instructions for a Financial DNA Group Report
Since DNA Behavior does not provide support assistance for report printing and downloading, you may have a need to print and download reports the day of the workshop. If so, we recommend that you have a computer and printer on site to do this, below are the instructions if you wish to print reports on site:
Supplies required to print reports on site or at a conference:
- Reliable internet connection
- Power supply
- Printer (with adequate levels of ink, printer cables, and paper)
Instruction for your participants to view and print their reports (after their initial log in and completion):
- Using a computer, go to the web address: www.dnabehavior.biz
- In the Username field, enter your email address
- In the Password field, provide your password that you have set for yourselves
- Press the blue button: “Log On”
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the” My DNA” tab.
- On the “My DNA” tab, under the heading: “Your Completed DNA Discovery Processes”, you will see the completed process called “Natural Behavior”.
- Press the blue button called “View Report”
- On this page, click on the link to view the “Workplace Operation Report”.
- The report will appear on a new tab on the computer browser in PDF format.
- Print this report on the available printer.
- For specific instructions on how to print reports on a printer, see our help guide here