Troubleshooting tips to start a Natural Behavior assessment:
- Ensure that you are logged into the right account. First, log out of your account and then re-log into your account by accessing the login page.
- Click on the green start button next to the Natural Behavior assessment on your My DNA page.
- Next, you should arrive at the Natural Behavior instruction page. You must read all of the text in order to reveal the blue start button. The scroll bar for the text is the long verticle blue scroll bar, located directly to the right of the text.
- Next, check your zoom settings- if you are unable to see the blue button, your screen may be too far zoomed in. Try zooming out of your screen by pressing Ctrl +- (the control key and - simultaneously on a PC) or Cmd+- (Command and - simultaneously on a Mac).
- If you are still having trouble call the person that scheduled your assessment for more additional instructions. From their account will be able to provide additional troubleshooting tips and can refresh your discovery process using the unschedule system admin feature.
- If you do not know who scheduled your assessment or if you received your invitation from DNA Behavior directly, send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.