- Click “Facilitation Tools” tab.
- Click “Comparison Report”
- Use the Client or Group based search methods to locate clients.
- Check the box in the column marked “Select” to choose a client.
- Once you have selected the desired client, press the button “Add Selected”.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with a second person.
- Choose your desired report and language in the drop down selectors.
- Press the button “Generate”
If a participant in your group has more than one Natural Behavior record: the comparison report will be generated with the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time). If you are unsure of which record this will be, visit the client's detail page and click on the button "behavioral highlights", the highlights button also utilizes the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time).