- Click “Facilitation tools” tab
- Click on the “FDNA Group Report” icon to start.
- Use the Client or Group based search methods to locate clients.
- Check the box in the column marked “Select” to choose a client.
- Once you have selected the desired client, press the button “Add Selected”.
- Continue steps 3-5 for 1 to 49 more people.
- Choose the leader for your report (the leader will be highlighted throughout the report).
- Name your Group (the group name will appear on the cover of the report).
- Choose the report you wish to generate.
- Press Generate
Editing the report is free within 60-days:
Our policy is that an unlimited number of edits can be made to a report within 60-days of a team or group creation date. To make edits to a report:
- Visit the “Report Archives” within the Facilitation Tools tab.
- Click on the name of the report you wish to edit
- In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the option “Edit”.
- Follow steps 3-10 in the instructions listed above. (After 60-days, new reports will need to be purchased if edits are required)
If a participant in your group has more than one Natural Behavior record: the group report will be generated with the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time). If you are unsure of which record this will be, visit the client's detail page and click on the button "behavioral highlights", the highlights button also utilizes the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time).