Team reports are available for Workplace insights for groups of participants between 2 and 50 in size. Visit our Business DNA Reports page for a sample of this report. To generate a Team Report, follow the below steps.
- Click “Facilitation tools” tab
- Click on the “BDNA Team Report” icon to start.
- Use the Client or Group based search methods to locate clients.
- Check the box in the column marked “Select” to choose a client.
- Once you have selected the desired client, press the button “Add Selected”.
- Continue steps 3-5 for 1 to 49 more people.
- Choose the leader for your report (the leader will be highlighted throughout the report).
- Name your Team (the team name will appear on the cover of the report).
- Choose the report you wish to generate.
- Press Generate
Choosing which report to generate:
There are two Business DNA Team Reports available in the DNA Behavior Platform, both reports are available for the price of one. The reports are available to be generated on Business DNA Team Report page and can be generated later for teams you have historically created at the Team Report Archive Page.
- Business DNA Team Report - 19 pages
- Business DNA Team Report Summary - 10 pages
Note: For legacy clients that received access to the DNA Behavior platform prior to October 2016, you may only see one report option in your account. To receive access to the new report that has been added, please create a case here, and request the "Business DNA Team Report Summary" to be added to your account.
Editing the report is free within 60-days:
Our policy is that an unlimited number of edits can be made to a report within 60-days of a team or group creation date.
To make edits to a report:
- Visit the “Report Archives” within the Facilitation Tools tab.
- Click on the name of the report you wish to edit
- In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the option “Edit”.
- Follow steps 3-10 in the instructions listed above. (After 60-days, new reports will need to be purchased if edits are required)
If a participant in your group has more than one Natural Behavior record: the team report will be generated with the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time). If you are unsure of which record this will be, visit the client's detail page and click on the button "behavioral highlights", the highlights button also utilizes the latest Natural Behavior record (based on completion date and time).