Account alerts are available to keep you informed on new registrations and completions. These alerts are configured on a group level. Each group can have it's own email alert settings and only one email address is allowed in each field.
- Completion alerts: Sends you an email when a discovery process is completed in the group.
- Self-registration alerts: Sends you an email when a new participant has registered using a self-registration link.
To set up completion alerts, follow the below steps:
- Visit the group detail page for the group you would like to configure Email Alerts.
- Select the Quick Link called "Edit Group"
- On this page, confirm the Completion alerts and Self-registration alerts as you intend. Please save.