Copy your link:
Follow these steps to locate and copy your self-registration link in your DNA Behavior account.
- First, Log in
- Next, Click on the Groups tab. Select the group you want your clients to be saved in.
- Finally, choose the option “Copy Link” next to the field called “Your Group Self-Registration Link”. If you do not see this, you don’t have a self-registration link set up. See this article to set up a self-registration link.
- Open your email application and Go to the settings/preferences section. Find the "Signatures" section. If you are using MS Outlook, you can find a guide here.
- Save one of the questionnaire button images below and insert it into your email signature.
- Highlight the button you just inserted in your email signature, open the "Hyperlink" tool in your email signature editor and paste in the self-registration link that you copied in step above titled “Copy your link”. Alternately, if you have embedded a link into your website page, you can link to the page on your website which contains the self-registration link.